My name is Deepak Singh Rawat, and this is my blog about iOS development.
I live in India and I develop iPhone and iPad applications.
On this blog, I have planned to write about my learnings as a developer for the iOS platform.
Expect posts about Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa and developing with Xcode.
My Work Summary
- Over 7 years of experience in the area of software development for iPhone App, which includes understanding requirement specification, working on software design, coding, testing and maintenance.
- Skilled in developing Framework using Objective C.
- Experienced of working on iOS platform and frameworks and customizing it as per requirements.
- Having experience in integrate hybrid applications using Phonegap for iOS.
- Having experience in Agile development methodology.
- Experienced in UX Design, can translate concept design into user interface on mobiles like iPhone, iPad iPod
- Expertise in using Design patterns and object oriented methodologies to design software for mobile phones.
- Experienced with Apple Approval Distribution Process, AdHoc Enterprise distribution.
- Experience of iPhone mobile application development and testing on device and simulator using x code and Objective C.
- Worked on various architectures such as MVC, Singleton, Delegate and Notification patterns.
- Experience of using bug reporting tools like fabric.
- Experience taking a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of application.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in handling Web Services SOAP, XML, JSON RESTFUL.
- Worked on Core Data ability to write and troubleshoot SQLite Code and design managed Object context in objective C.
- Worked on latest versions of iOS and Xcode.
- Having basic Knowledge of Swift programming language.
- Having working experience on SDK development in iOS.
- Experience in Mobile Application Development Frameworks, Design Guidelines, design patterns and cross platform tools like PhoneGap /Cordova.